- Our Services
- Who We Serve
- Press Room
Alternative Due Diligence
Alternative Investment Advisory and Due Diligence
Includes both an investment and operational due diligence report and will include ongoing monitoring for the life of the investment for all approved managers/funds when services are based on a monthly fee (project pricing also available). Our fees include all expenses incurred to perform due diligence, including scheduled annual manager visits, documenting, and hiring of any third-party providers for additional services.
- Policy Setting – for advisors already offering alternative investments, we can review current investment policies to ensure they are consistent with current allocation strategies for investing in alternative assets. If no policy exists, we will coordinate with the advisor to develop a policy that is consistent with their unique value proposition/investment methodology and whose guidelines will lead to more optimal portfolio allocations. A policy could identify specific asset classes, investment strategies, return profiles, liquidity constraints, etc. that the advisor wishes to consider for investment.
- Due Diligence – the due diligence process is designed to identify why an investor may want to consider the opportunity as well as why there might be reasons not to pursue it. It includes the market opportunity, strategy, sponsoring organization or manager, operations, service providers, etc. Documentation includes detailed report and due diligence questionnaire.
- Investment Monitoring – once approved, an alternative investment is monitored throughout the life of the investment, including periodic site visits, performance evaluations, updated research reports, and to the extent possible, recommended exit strategies.
- Access to List of Approved Alternative Investments – advisors using us for alternative investment advisory will also have access to a select list of alternative investments currently on our monitoring list that have been approved for other advisors.
- Periodic Reviews – we provide updated reports on a monthly, quarterly, or ad-hoc basis per the specific request of each advisor client. The format and content of each report is fully customizable to meet all internal requirements for ongoing due diligence and monitoring.
- Private Equity
- Hedge Funds
- Real Estate
- Private Placements
- Private Company Investments